Sunday, December 12, 2010

If you take me then you'll get relief


Radiohead - Last flowers

I think this video goes well with the song, it makes my hairs stand sometimes. Thought the song went well with today's movie too.

I liked how many things seemed absurd at first but made more sense in the end when the 'confessions' were made (explaining the reasons behind the things they do) So amazing how things can happen, all with the power of imagination and twisted minds. It's fascinating how one event can affect a person so much (differing reactions for different individuals), and once you let yourself take the first move you'll just fall deeper and deeper. A simple need, want or feeling of hatred can manifest into many things unimaginable.

Like every bloody thing is about our mind and nothing else.

Personally, I liked the movie.

No comments: